TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”
Infinite Education & Migration Services has actually passed strenuous history checks that ensure the validity and the general legitimacy of our business.
Other than where otherwise is stated, Infinite Education & Migration Services is the copyright holder of all the material, design, layout, data, trademark, graphics and company logos under the www.goiems.com domain. We will do its utmost to safeguard our rights, customers, intellectual property, employees, client and members. We will certainly not wait to take legal action if essential.
We will not be responsible for any kind of unusual or consequential loss that result from using, or failure to utilize, the materials on this website or the efficiency of the products, even if we has actually been suggested of the opportunity of such loss. Relevant law will not permit the constraint of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential loss so the above restriction or exclusion will not apply on you.
The news, emails, articles, information, products and services offered by we are for your personal and non-commercial use. You shall not tweak, duplicate, distribute, transfer, display, recreate, perform, publish, produce derivative jobs from, license, or sell any sort of details, or various other content, service or products acquired from we without the express written consent from us..
On the occasion that we product and services are erroneously noted at a wrong rate, we reserve the right to refuse or revoke any sort of orders detailed at the wrong price. We have the right to decline or revoke any sort of such orders whether or not the order has been verified and your charge card billed. In case your credit card has actually been billed, a complete refund will be released in the amount of the incorrect cost.
- Evaluations: 100% non-refundable
- 100% non refundable if hard copy of agreement is not signed by you and properly returned to us.
- 100% non-refundable if you acquire and transform your mind later and determine to withdraw.
- 100% non-refundable if you do not want to proceed with our solutions.
- 100% non-refundable if you fall short to send the required documents within 60 days of sign up.
- 100% non-refundable for change of any embassy rule or country immigration rules*
- 100% non-refundable if:
- Failing of medicals by the client or his/her relative included in the application.
- Failing to provide an authentic Police Clearance Certification. The certificate should not be less than 3 months old.
- Failure to show ample funds for settlement or maintenance by the customer or his/her relative included in the application.
- Submission of deceptive documents.
- Prior violation of any sort of immigration or visa law by the customer or any one of his/her relative included in the application.
- Late entry of any sort of additional documents requested by the consulate at a later phase.
- Falls short to fulfill the language proficiency requirements as pointed out in the pre registration report.
* Change in immigration rules is unpredictable and solely depends on a respective country’s government decision. If any country has changed its immigration rules and procedures or stops accepting visa applications, We will not be liable for any refund to you.
We reserves the rights not to provide a refund as each of our policies is according to this agreement. Refunds if given will certainly be refunded within 90 days after you have filled in the refund request form and provided evidence of being rejected if any kind.
By accepting our terms and conditions, you agree that you will not request a chargeback under any type of condition. Refunds for payments received will certainly be given out as a company check. The refund check will certainly be made payable to the person on the order form and sent by mail to the address indicated on the order form.
You hereby agree that you will certainly not contact your Credit Card Company or financial institution to submit a disagreement as this will only delay the refund procedure.